Strategic Facility Management Consulting Services
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, MRO, SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
NPPGov national cooperative (contract #PS22010) / Lead Public Agency: League of Oregon Cities (RFP # 2205)
FEA provides strategic facility management consulting services to help optimize the facilities organization and facility asset management programs. We use a life-cycle approach to facility consulting services, providing the services below:
- Facilities management organizational assessments. We provide structured, comprehensive analysis of facilities management strategy, leadership, customer focus, workforce, process management, and metrics, along with recommendations for improvement, prioritization, and collaboration.
- Capital planning and asset management strategy. We provide asset management strategic services including for the assessment of existing facilities to evaluate the condition of buildings and systems to prioritize repair, renewal, and replacement planning and optimize capital funding. This is repeatable, defendable process for assessing condition and prioritizing needs includes recommendations for managing data in future years.
- Business resilience consulting. We provide guidance to ensure the ability to respond, resume, and restore facility operations to a pre-determined level following a disruption. We identify the impact of potential threats to operations and implement a plan to reduce impact and enhance resilience.
- Facilities management labor needs and staffing analyses. Analyze staffing based on level of maintenance services.
- Facilities management technology consulting. Optimize technology that supports maintenance workflow processes.
- Physical security assessments. Evaluate physical security, procedures, training, and technology, for a comprehensive security program. Learn More
- Emergency planning consulting. Develop an emergency preparedness response program and response training and exercises. Learn More
- Performance measurement systems. Develop framework of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) connected to goals and strategies.
- Business process analyses. Evaluate processes, tools, and interrelationships to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Asset inventories. Verify inventory of facility assets and undocumented equipment or building systems.
- Facility contract management consulting. Bridge the gap between contracted facility services versus the needs of the organization.
- Facilities management training. Training for maintenance processes, facilities management technology, energy management, sustainability, and contract management.
- Facilities maintenance and management consulting. Consulting for planning, facilitation, coordination, documentation, audits, inspections, evaluations, studies, analyses (including cost), policy development for facilities maintenance and operations.
Learn more about how FEA can help you
NPPGov members receive discounted pricing. Fill out the form below or email email@example.com for a free consultation.