Illinois School Safety Conference 2020
White Eagle Events & Convention Center, Niles, Illinois
Thursday, April 16, 2020
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
White Eagle Events & Convention Center
6839 North Milwaukee Avenue, Niles, Illinois
Please Register by: April 9, 2020
Free for school and public safety personnel, thanks to our generous sponsors.
This one-day conference features presentations by experts in school safety and crisis prevention with actionable take-away and proven strategies.
Hear the latest approaches for 2020, learn what others are doing to solve common challenges, and enhance the safety and security of your school with advice and ideas from top experts.
Who Should Attend?
- District and School Administrators
- Police and Fire Departments
- Transportation Directors
- Safety and Emergency Managers
The School Safety Conference includes:
- Keynote speakers and panel discussions to address the issues that matter most to you
- Onsite vendors offering the latest safety products and services
- Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch
- Professional development paperwork provided
- Nick Chernoff, Lead Trainer and Senior Threat Analyst, Safer Schools Together
- Molly Bradley Hudgens, School Counselor, Sycamore Middle School, Congressional Medal of Honor Citizens Honor Recipient
- Mia Ray, School Intelligence Officer, Illinois State Police
- Samantha Magid, Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher, School District 89
- Bruce Talbot, Retired Police Sergeant, Police Drug Training Specialist
- Paul Timm, PSP, Facility Engineering Associates
Additional speakers announced soon
Illinois State Board of Education, Illinois Emergency Management Agency, Illinois State Police, Facility Engineering Associates P.C., Niles Police Department, Lake Zurich Community School District 95, Township High School District 211, Illinois School Resource Officers Association, School District 89 (Maywood, Melrose Park and Broadview), Archdiocese of Chicago Office of Catholic Schools, Diocese of Rockford Office of Catholic Schools and Proviso Area for Exceptional Children