FEA has developed a supply kit for short-term and extended crisis situations (lock-down, evacuation and shelter-in-place) in schools, churches, offices and other public facilities.
The Emergency Backpack contains critical supplies needed for evacuation, medical emergencies and shelter-in-place situations. It is easily accessible and visible, as well as portable so it can be taken on excursions, field trips, athletic events and more. The pack has space for additional supplies as well.
Emergency Backpacks contains:
- 1 Clear Backpack (16” x 6 ½” x 12”)
- 1 Red Pen, 1 Black Pen
- 1 Waterproof Tarp (8′ x 10′)
- 1 Black Permanent Marking Pen
- 1 Emergency Bandage aka Israeli Bandage
- 1 Pad of Paper
- 2 Safety Light Sticks
- 2 Highlighter Markers
- 1 Emergency Rain Poncho
- 1 Clipboard
- 1 Wind-Up LED Flashlight
- 1 Toilet Paper Roll
- 1 First Aid Kit (52 pieces)
- 6 Emergency Energy Bars
- 2 Pencils, 1 Pencil Sharpener
- 2 Zip Lock Bags
- 1 Whistle with Lanyard
- 30 Paper Cups (3 ounce)
- 1 Safety Vest
- 23 Water Pouches (97.2 ounces)
$79.95 for one backpack, plus shipping and handling. Bulk pricing is available.