Is your data center an energy hog? It doesn’t have to be. In this session we will explore approaches to achieving energy efficiency while still providing data centers with the necessary cooling to protect your valuable data.
Join FEA and David Cosaboon, EIT, CEM, LEEDAP O+M as he provides an overview of data centers, how to identify specific pieces of equipment’s role in heat gain, and metrics used to evaluate the effectiveness of your cooling systems. We will also share best practices and energy conservation measures (ECMs) to help you reduce your data center’s impact on your facility’s overall energy consumption.
In this session you will:
1. Learn about different approaches to data center cooling
2. Understand data center metrics
3. Get to know how to evaluate data center cooling effectiveness
4. Examples of energy conservation measures
Adobe Connect and call-in information can be found below:
1. Go to http://feapc.adobeconnect.com/datacenters2013/
2. At WebEx Login, enter your full name and email address.
3. Call Number: (888) 311-8128
4. Conference Number: 5952754480