If you missed the FREE FEA-U webinar on ‘High Performance as the Goal’ on April 18th presented by FEA’s Jim Whittaker and Teena Shouse, You can hear the recording of the presentation click on ‘High Performance as the Goal’ recording
For a copy of the presentation click on ‘High Performance as the Goal’ presentation
The webinar included:
High-performance companies and organizations are role models of the corporate world. They represent companies, agencies, and institutions that consistently outperform their peers and/or competitors. As we strive to improve our own organizations, we want to know more about what makes some organizations perform at the top of the spectrum.
This session covered the following:
1. Define world class organizations
2. Understand the difference between pure benchmarking and process analysis
3. The importance of preparing your team for change
4. Facility evaluation and the use of improvement tools e.g. Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
5. Explore case study examples of how organizations answered the tough questions leading them to High Performance Organizations (HPO)
For more information or calendar invitations to FEA-U sessions, please contact us at email@example.com.