FEA will provide an overview of building mounted fall protection systems, and cover new regulations impacting roof top maintenance activities and identify states that have developed their own rules. Fall protection applies to anyone on any roof or a possible fall above 6 feet. The discussion will lead you towards workable solutions for your buildings as well as what equipment is available and proper use of that equipment.
- Are my building maintenance activities subject to fall protection provisions?
- If yes, what activities are impacted?
- How can I comply with the regulations?
- How can I mitigate the risk to my employees?
- What do I have to do to be in compliance?
If you would like to attend the upcoming session, please contact
Mayra Portalatin, SFP, LEED AP O+M | Project Manager @