How does fall protection impact your building’s operations & maintenance? Fall protection applies to anyone on any roof or a possible fall above 6 feet. In this presentation we provide an overview of building mounted fall protection systems, new regulations impacting roof top maintenance activities, as well as identify statues that have developed their own rules. Our discussion will lead you towards workable solutions for your buildings as well as what equipment is available and proper use of that equipment.
- Are my building maintenance activities subject to fall protection provisions?
- If yes, what activities are impacted?
- How can I comply with the regulations?
- How can I mitigate the risk to my employees?
- What do I have to do to be in compliance?