Wyoming Interns Wanted
Facility Engineering Associates, P.C. (FEA) is looking for approximately six to eight interns to assist us in gathering field measurements and other architectural data in K-12 school facilities in the State of Wyoming. FEA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be a graduate of or currently enrolled at any Wyoming Community College or the University of Wyoming with a focus in Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Construction Management. If attending college, individual must have finished two semesters of college by the project start date.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and identify discrepancies on building floor plans.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test, have a valid driver’s license, and be a minimum of 21 years of age by the project start date.
- Must be willing to travel around the State of Wyoming for the entire employment period.
- Must be able to physically climb stairs/ladders and be on your feet walking for multiple hours at a time, as well as be able to sit for multiple hours at a time.
- Must be a Wyoming resident.
- Applicant must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Successful applicants will be paid $20 per hour and guaranteed a minimum of 30 hours per week. Actual working days may involve up to six days per week, and the hours are anticipated to be between 40 and 50 hours per week. Weekly lodging, meal per diem, and rental car will be provided to each successful candidate for the duration of employment.
Preliminary offers for employment are expected to be sent to successful applicants between May and June 2020. However, offers will be contingent on current workload, and will be finalized around July 1, 2020. Successful applicants will need to be available for continuous work between July 6 and August 17, 2020.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.