Facility Engineering Associates, P.C. (FEA) specializes in helping our clients plan, manage, and operate their facilities in a cost effective, safe and healthy manner. Our services include facility strategic planning, facility operational and capital budgeting, operations and maintenance consulting, engineering, FM process and technology consulting, facility resilience, and physical security and emergency preparedness planning.
FEA is seeking experienced facility management (FM) professionals to help our clients improve the way they manage their facilities. Senior FM consultants lead projects and contribute to the business and technical aspects of the work. They engage with a wide variety of facility and client types and make sound recommendations for improving FM performance. Responsibilities include developing client relationships; writing proposals; managing the scope, schedule and budget for projects; preparing reports and presentations; mentoring and developing junior staff; and sharing knowledge gained throughout the organization. Typical FM projects include FM organizational assessments, technology implementation support, operations and maintenance process improvement, facility condition assessments, capital planning and budgeting analysis, and physical security assessments. Our staff are offered a challenging environment in which they will gain experience on teams in a wide variety of facility types in diverse environments across the United States and occasionally in one of the more than 40 countries in which FEA has evaluated building and FM performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facility Management or Engineering. Bachelor’s degree in other relevant fields, such as Architecture or Business, may be considered if the applicant has significant FM experience. Advanced degrees in relevant fields a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in facility management.
- Professional Credential: Certified Facility Manager, Professional Engineer, Registered Architect, or Project Management Professional.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven skills in simultaneously managing multiple high-quality projects, on time and within budget
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, cultivate relationships, and deal well with ambiguity
- Ability to relate equally well with senior executives and shop-level supervisors
- Ability and willingness to travel
Santa Rosa, CA
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.