FEA is seeking an experienced sales professional to plan, develop, and execute FEA’s nationwide sales program. This position will provide business development expertise to engage current and future clients with a focus on new client development and sales across the organization. Strong creative, dynamic, communication and interpersonal skills are essential for success in this position. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work independently while thinking strategically and aligning to organizational goals.
- Plan and develop nationwide sales program and ensure alignment with the FEA’s strategic plan and mission.
- Implement an effective sales management process focused on growth.
- Execute and deliver sales goals.
- Conduct sales intelligence and research.
- Develop sales scripts for relevant offerings.
- Build client relationships in support of business development goals.
- Attend tradeshows and conferences and other networking events.
- 5-10 years of work experience in sales
- Proven sales record
- Knowledge of facility management consulting preferred
- Experience building new client relationships
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent at overcoming prospect obstacles and objections
- Good at relationship building
- Ability to work independently and present ideas to leadership
- Strong strategic thinking and critical listening skills
- Ability to relate and work equally well with senior executives and staff level employees
Fairfax, VA or Denver, CO – Hybrid, remote working options
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.