Facility Engineering Associates, P.C. (FEA) specializes in helping our clients plan, manage, and operate their facilities in a cost effective, safe and healthy manner. Our services include facility strategic planning, facility operational and capital budgeting, operations and maintenance consulting, engineering, FM process and technology consulting, facility resilience, and physical security and emergency preparedness planning.
FEA is looking for engineering staff who can solve facility problems across a broad range of clients and project types. Typical projects include repair and restoration engineering, facility/building envelope assessments, collection of system and/or asset data, identification of deficiencies and cost to remedy, and identifying and evaluating project scope for future implementation/repair/replacement. To effectively execute these projects, responsibilities include preparing proposals, reports, and other deliverables such as construction documents; performing condition assessments and building system evaluations; capital expenditure forecasting, and interactions with clients in a variety of settings.
- 5+ years of increasing responsibilities in project execution
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
- P.E. license
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to relate well with clients
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project assignments simultaneously
- Ability to function independently as well as within a group
- Ability to travel
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.