FEA is seeking a Proposal Response Specialist to join our Proposal Development team. As a Proposal Response Specialist, you will play a critical role in helping FEA win new business by responding to public solicitations (RFQs/RFPs) in a timely and effective manner. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Develop clear, concise, accurate, innovative, and compliant responses to government and non-government solicitations.
- Write clear, concise, and compelling proposal responses that meet the requirements of the RFQ/RFP.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure all proposal components are complete, accurate, and consistent.
- Work with technical subject matter experts to develop bid and proposal strategies designed to enhance our bid position and to increase win probabilities.
- Edit and proofread proposal responses for clarity, grammar, and style.
- Ensure that all proposals are completed within the required timeline and meet quality standards.
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices to continually improve proposal writing skills.
- Continuously curate, grow, and update our library of approved content, organizing proposal content to maximize reuse efficacy and utility.
- Participate in preparations for interviews and client presentations.
- Manage proposal document production (printing, binding, shipping, etc.)
- Support additional content development within business development team.
- Ability to translate content into easily digestible pieces to persuade an audience.
- Ability to tailor voice and content to the audience and infer meaning to strategize and determine the story behind the solicitation and response.
- Ability to analyze complex information and translate it into clear and concise proposals.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, English, or a related field, preferred (not required)
- At least 3 years of experience in a proposal writing role, preferably in a consulting or professional services environment
- Familiarity with the procurement process and experience responding to public solicitations (RFQs)
If you are a talented and motivated response specialist, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at FEA. We offer a dynamic and supportive work environment, competitive salary, and opportunities for professional growth.
Fairfax, Virginia and Denver, Colorado. Hybrid, working remote options
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.