FEA specializes in helping our clients plan, manage, and operate their facilities in a cost effective, safe and healthy manner. Our services include facility strategic planning, facility operational and capital budgeting, operations and maintenance consulting, repair and restoration engineering, FM process and technology consulting, facility resilience, and physical security and emergency preparedness planning.
FEA is looking for an experienced Project Manager. Typical projects include facility assessments, collection of system and/or asset data, identification of deficiencies, determination of scope of capital replacement/renewal projects, and estimating costs to complete facility projects. Responsibilities also include interacting with client staff for project assignments, managing assessment teams, managing team schedules, execution, and deliverables. Projects can range from assisting with small consulting tasks, to managing multi-million dollar consulting and assessment projects with durations up to a year or more. Strong leadership, organizational, and project management skills are essential for success in this position.
- 6+ years of increasing responsibilities in project execution and management
- Experience with facility management, facility maintenance, construction, or engineering/architecture industries a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Professional registration (e.g., P.E.)
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral communication skills and technical writing ability
- Excellent capabilities with Excel spreadsheets and Access databases is a plus
- Experience with facility management CMMS/IWMS programs is a plus
- Ability to relate well with senior executives such as CEOs, Administrators, and Facility Directors
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project assignments simultaneously
- Ability to function independently as well as within a group
- Ability to travel
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.