FEA specializes in helping our clients plan, manage, and operate their facilities in a cost effective, safe and healthy manner. Our services include facility strategic planning, facility operational and capital budgeting, operations and maintenance consulting, repair and restoration engineering, FM process and technology consulting, facility resilience, and physical security and emergency preparedness planning.
FEA is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work in the Denver, Colorado office. The Project Manager will assist with business development, coordinating and conducting project work, and workforce development. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist the Denver Office Manager with expanding business opportunities; the intended focus is on building envelope services in Colorado/Wyoming markets, but the Project Manager will also be expected to assist with opportunities across the breadth of FEA’s services, market segments, and locations.
- Maintain an external focus in professional organizations and events
- Effectively communicate our capabilities to clients
- Contribute to operations and growth by managing clients and generating client revenue
- Provide management oversight of projects to achieve business performance targets
- Execute project work as needed, whether self-managed or managed by other FEA team members; the intended focus is on building envelope services in Colorado/Wyoming markets, but the Project Manager will also be expected to assist with project work across the breadth of FEA’s services, market segments, and locations.
- Assist with training of junior staff related to project work, both in-person and remotely
- Registered Roof Consultant (RRC), or similar “Consultant” credential, as certified through IIBEC, or have the necessary training and experience to pursue and obtain the credential within 12 months of employment.
- 10+ years of increasing responsibilities in building envelope repair/restoration design and construction
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, or related field.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral communication skills and technical writing ability
- Excellent capabilities with AutoCAD
- Ability to relate well with senior executives such as CEOs, Administrators, and Facility Directors
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project assignments simultaneously
- Ability to function independently as well as within a group of senior and junior staff
- Ability to travel