FEA specializes in helping our clients plan, manage, and operate their facilities in a cost effective, safe and healthy manner. Our services include facility strategic planning, facility operational and capital budgeting, operations and maintenance consulting, engineering, FM process and technology consulting, facility resilience, and physical security and emergency preparedness planning.
FEA is looking for experienced Project Manager in physical security and emergency preparedness services. Typical projects include physical security assessments, review and/or development of plans and policies, and development and delivery of training. Responsibilities also include interacting with client staff for on-site assignments, managing site assessment teams, managing personal assignment schedules, execution, and deliverables. Typical projects include evaluation, validation and collection of system and/or asset data; visual assessment and evaluation of facility security elements; identification of deficiencies and cost to remedy; and identifying and evaluating project scope for future implementation/repair/replacement. Strong leadership, organizational, and project management skills are essential for success in this position.
FEA will consider hiring candidates in a part-time or full-time capacity for this position depending on candidate’s background, location, and ability to travel.
- 15+ years of increasing responsibilities in execution of security, risk management, and/or emergency preparedness programs
- Physical Security Professional (PSP) or Certified Protection Professional (CPP) credential, certified through ASIS International, or achieve the credential within 12 months of employment
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to relate well with senior executives such as CEOs, Administrators, and Facility Directors
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project assignments simultaneously
- Ability to function independently as well as within a group
- Ability to travel
To be determined
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.