FEA specializes in helping our clients plan, manage, and operate their facilities in a cost effective, safe and healthy manner. Our services include facility strategic planning, facility operational and capital budgeting, operations and maintenance consulting, engineering, FM process and technology consulting, facility resilience, and physical security and emergency preparedness planning.
FEA is seeking interns to assist facility management staff, project managers, and other professionals with project and non-project related work. Interns may participate in projects involving O&M plans, labor needs analysis, technology optimization/implementation, organizational assessments, asset inventory, facility evaluations, and capital expenditure forecasting. They may be exposed to a wide variety of facility types and learn how to make sound recommendations for improving operations. Interns may spend time in the field conducting facility assessments as well as the office, performing research, analysis and preparation of reports. Local and out-of-town travel may be required.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Facility Management
- Above average skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expertise with databases and programming a plus
- Driver’s license and use of personal vehicle for any required local travel a plus
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Ability to function as a team member
Santa Rosa, CA
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.