Facility Engineering Associates, P.C. (FEA) specializes in helping our clients plan, manage, and operate their facilities in a cost effective, safe and healthy manner. Our services include facility strategic planning, facility operational and capital budgeting, operations and maintenance consulting, engineering, FM process and technology consulting, facility resilience, and physical security and emergency preparedness planning.
FEA is looking for someone to support our Fairfax office in an administrative capacity, with emphasis on our marketing and business development efforts. Successful candidate will be a team player and possess a can-do attitude. Assisting our business development personnel is a key role for this position and will include a variety of assignments.
Duties include (but are not limited to) general administration functions such as answering phones, receptionist activity at the front desk, processing incoming and outgoing mail and express packages (FedEx, UPS, courier, etc.), ordering office supplies, assisting with report reproduction, filing and organization of the office, and maintenance of office equipment. In supporting marketing and business development, duties will also include researching solicitations, coordinating the response and submission of proposals, assisting in marketing initiatives, conference and trade show support, coordinating our recruiting efforts, and help with maintaining our company database.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- High school diploma minimum, college degree in related area a plus
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship
- Expert working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to function within a team as well as independently
- Ability to move around the office quickly and efficiently
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.